Snake in the alley
[html]

ponies. ponies everywhere.

Ears draped with soft, spun gold flattened, respectfully, as his superior spoke of how he again had managed to displease. Oh, the blonde knew well where he had failed his King, but he couldn’t help but think it slightly hypocritical. He remembered the first late evening chat that he had shared with the King, and Sirius should know this as well. Sunset eyes watched the bared, yellow teeth with the uttermost calm, watched the King’s lips curl with unveiled distaste. Although no change occurred in his submissive form, Itachi was not deaf to the threat sailing atop Sirius’ voice. He didn’t approve of what he heard, but as long as there were no teeth or claw s reaching for his silver treasure, all was well.

”My King,..” the younger man spoke, shrouded sunsets calm and still as in a gloriously painted evening on a canvass. “Respectfully, I believe I recall you visited shortly after I brought her here to care for her.” There was no challenge within the temperate emptiness of his voice. He thought the other man's word use was faulty though, for he had never consciously made any attempts to deceive those above him in rank. The Lykoi Prince would not deny that it had been a folly not to contact Sirius at an earlier time about her, but there was so very little he could do at present time to limit the damage it would do.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread