Snake in the alley
[html]

--

He did; he did see the flaw in the Boss having to seek out a subordinate, not once, but twice. The threat did not touch the gilded male, for he didn’t fear death. Pupils dropped slightly in temporary response; communicating shallow regret and proved that he understood and agreed with his leader’s words. There was no explanation why he had failed to report back to Sirius, so what could he possibly say? He was still young; still learning the ways of successful behaviour in pack life. It was difficult to determine how to behave now when things suddenly seemed to matter to him. Detachment had always made life easy in the flawed eyes of the Lykoi, and now when he was pursuing the complete opposite, he frequently found himself at a loss of acceptable actions.

But the male’s eyes rose again, swiftly, as he discovered that the Revlis man had found someone new to glare at. The blonde turned to check what the other was looking at, and felt the strangest weight of uncomfortable, burning ice coat his insides. At the peril of the girl? Now everything seemed to matter, and it was a terrible thing to experience for someone unaccustomed to caring. The Lykoi took an impulsive step to the side with the aim to protect sky blue from wicked and acidic olives. Eyelids trembled slightly momentarily as currents rose to battle underneath his skin. A prominent urge insisted that he should turn teeth and claws to eradicate the threat before him, but the mind instantly branded it a foolish move.

”I’ve wronged you and beg forgiveness, my King,” he uttered, composure intact again. ”I will accept the consequences for my behaviour, but I alone am to blame. The girl is innocent.” It would be a terrible punishment to the dishonoured man if the songbird was removed from existence, and it was quite terrible to dwell upon. It wasn’t an option he could live with.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread