J-New Toy
[html]
My apologies for the wait, you guys. I'll be able to be online more tomorrow to get this finished up <3 Otherwise, I'm still on absence. I'm going to title you up for now, though, and have Naniko perform the rite in the next round. :3 Feel free to post wherever!

Naniko's perception of Amy's behavior toward the slaves was that she was rough with them - the last time she had encountered the girl and the same day that she'd asked her to join, she had stabbed her slave in the wrist..unless the Angela was remembering things wrong. She didn't know what made a slave valuable or not, she just wanted members of the pack to be treated halfway civilly if she could. She wasn't sure how to enforce such a thing, really...just that if it were found out by her that such things were going on, there would be consequences. They had the pits for a reason.

The snowy queen looked upon the face of the canine that would be accepted into the pack as they arrived, clearing her throat. "Naniko D'Angelo..I run the place. If you want to join up, I've got to hear what skills you have and in what ways you think you can make yourself useful to me. Then, if it's satisfactory...we'll go through the rite of Agares together and truly become packmates. Do you agree to those terms?" Her words were not said in a harsh manner, her alto voice simple and clear. "Also, you'd be placed at one of the lowest ranks of the pack until you've proven yourself worthy of living here."

<style>
.gnani .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#cb8680; }
.gnani p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.gnani b {color:#f1e7f6; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e1f5f 1px 1px 2px; }
.gnani .line1 {width:350px; border-top:1px dotted #cb8680; margin:0 auto 3px auto;text-align:center;}
.gnani {background-color:#e4c8f0; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/TRiAi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6f0f6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07f9b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:13px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0 auto; }
.gnani-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #ab6b85; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread