no self-centred natives destroying our earth
[html]
A true grin appeared seconds after the two males made that connection. His eyes did sweep the female's figure as a name was given to her - Nikita sounded exotic! Although, how many 'Laurent's were running down the street on the average day? He smiled at her gently, nodding his head as she spoke to him "Pleasure's mine!" He said, perhaps being overly eager, but oh well, it was just his personality. Bright and chipper, the male remembered saying he was headed up past halifax in search of Fatin. "Oh yeah! Well....I did find my sister, Fatin, but she dropped her pack here to try and track one of our brother's down. There was a huge fire up north, where I was headed, so I stuck around here with my boyfriend." This information was given freely, and as soon as he said it, he seemed to get embarrassed. Gazing at Laurel, he coughed lightly. "I don't think I mentioned him the last time we met - I don't even remember when I met him! But....uh. Yeah. I guess I found myself someone to settle down with..." His gaze drifted across Nikita again, wondering if they had settled down together. "Have you guys been traveling together long?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread