the conditions from which they spring
[html]

/+000

He wasn't the fighting sort, so this news came as a bit of a shock to him. Nate knew how to defend himself if he absolutely needed to, but he had hoped that it wouldn't come to that. Ever. He was a painter, an artist even...a mapper of the stars and admirer of the heavens. If there was anything to actually be done about what had happened to Halo, a canine that he'd yet to meet...then what would he do? Fall back like the coward he was, most likely. He would fight in the protection of another or himself if he absolutely had to, but otherwise the boy was quite content to stay within Inferni's borders and continue to do the same thing that he did every day.

Vesper spoke of a few surrounding packs, and he watched her expression. She did not seem to be too disturbed by the events that had transpired, and he would try to follow the same example. His sister's frightened whisper brought quick words to his lips. "Stay away from wolves, and from those packs. I don't know of a single pack I could trust, honestly. All full of bloody wolves." He said in a low voice. "I don't like them one bit, and they'd best stay clear of Inferni if they know what's good for them" They would be safe within the clan's lands. He hoped.

<style type="text/css">
.natstar b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d658b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px; font-size:12px;}
.natstar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.natstar {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/54Umu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#5c5c5c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread