Everyone Pays a Price for War, So What's Yours?
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Liam knew he was coming off harsher then he wanted to be. He wasn't always the best at talking to others nor was he the best at portraying how he felt. He ran a hand through his long scraggly hair he felt kinda bad but that was how it goes.

Bi colored eyes watched her as he sighed. he hated thinking about Robin now. he hadn't seen her in so long and he was beginning to think that she was avoiding him. You know I haven't seen a lot of her for a few months. He spoke as he moved inward looking back at her. Come you are my guest He spoke waving a hand. The court is filled with good wolves and mixes we are doing very well after the little war. Though not much damage was done here it was mostly the ties to others that was hurt. He spoke.

<style type="text/css">
.sklia b {font-weight:bold; color:#dda2a6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #210a0c; }
.sklia p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sklia {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#644545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/f2qVX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d2bbbc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sklia p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sklia p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread