Exchanges
Sure thing bro!

[html]
[/html]Claudius had been slumbering for the better part of the day as he anticipated hunting in the nighttime. No matter how humanistic AniWaya was, Claudius still observed many rituals and codes of conduct that were distinctly feral. He didn’t see the point of revering one form over the other and was able to appreciate each having its own place. He supposed this appertained to his ubringing by a wolf who was not from the tribe and who had spent much of her life on four legs. Claudius certainly did not fault his mother, but it definitely gave him a different perspective than those born in the Great Tribe. Tonight, he hoped to go hunting and find some food to sustain him over the next few days. Although he didn’t anticipate that he would be able to fell a deer or cervidae on his own, Simcha had expressed interest in going hunting with him.

He was wakened from his slumber by the sound of a shout, short and sweet, emanating from outside of his den. He roused himself and forced himself to his feet. He lumbered over to the entrance of his den and poked his head around the deerskin covering that protected him from the cold and the light. He had to blink a few times before he was able to see anything. After a few seconds, he recognized it was Ulilohi standing before him. He quickly snapped to attention and pushed the deerskin away with his nose.

“U-u-uli… lohi… ple-e-ease… come in…” he beckoned as he stepped aside to permit her entry. “I was ju-ust slee-ee-ping… I hope… I didn’t keep you… long…”[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread