M-I wish I were a saint
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: Set March 28

Aeron was almost deaf to the pleads that Charm had made and Now the woman was speaking again. Aeron glanced at her and huffed. I'm going to send him packing after I've broken each finger She spoke with a wicked smile. He can then go home and explain how he destroyed your children. How he is not worth air. She spoke looking at Charm. She would have no man roaming here who was so willing to kill young children.

Aeron looked at Charm and then to the man she had come all the way out here to hunt. She threw a stone at him. She wanted his attention and she was going to get it. The rocks she threw were nothing really just some pebbles that she had grabbed. Tossing another one the golden female waited.

She was going to defend Charm with her life. The woman did not deserve to have her living children killed nor did she deserve to suffer through what he had put her through. Aeron would not stand by and allow the man to cause harm around here. He could leave and be on his way or die at her blood stained hands. Those were the choices and she was hoping for the later of the two.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread