M-I wish I were a saint
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: Set March 28

Charm was behind her and Aeron would defend her and protect her. She was trained to kill and trained to be all that she could be. She could feel Charm grab her arm and Aeron shot her a slight look. She would never harm her she would be sure he never did again either.

Charm loosened her grasp and Aeron watched as the male seemed to not enjoy what Charm was doing. He moved closer as Charm moved from Aeron's protective bubble. Why why was she doing this. Aeron looked at her as the male grabbed her and it seemed to happen in mere seconds. He was screaming being deaf he couldn't tell how loud he was. As he spoke a sound only charm could hear emitted from her. It was like a roar. Froth seemed to form as Aeron snarled dropping the stones as he threw Charm.

Aeron could feel her mind hit the gear of Kill. She was not going to go easy on the male, he had no right to go back to her and try to play nice. His back was to her and she moved with ease. A knife slid from the pouch on her belt as she raced at him. So he was scared of the golden demon was he. Aeron got a wicked look on her face. She was going to jam the knife into the back of his shoulder rendering his right arm useless. With a swift fast motion her left hand grabbed at his right shoulder and her right arm swung up to drive the knife in.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread