M-I wish I were a saint
[html]

I have a feeling I rambled a bit...I'm so sleepy I don't know....

There was that sudden panic that hit her, seeing Aeron the female that she could not confess her love to around the male without the fear of being hurt. Seeing her lunge after the male that she was mated to by her family pack laws, the Sawtooth female screamed as she lunged at the she coyote and she came between the male and the female. ”Aeron…” She whimpered as she saw where the knife had landed. The Sawtooth had taken the hit of the knife. The knife was now lodged into the calico female’s shoulder, up at the top, it was sitting in the bone, thankfully Aeron’s aim would have been dead on if the Sawtooth female hadn’t jumped into the match, so it was aimed for the male but because of the angel and power that was aimed at the male, the hard done was able to stop it from damaging anything more.

The brown male snarled as he looked to the golden coyote. As his finger flew saying thing that only the Sawtooth female would understand. The male snorted with rage as he looked to the coyote female as he rose up his middle finger and aimed the back side of it at the female.

Charm hand held the knife in hopes that it would not cause any more damage. She lowered her head down as she saw the male turn his back as she cried, the pain of the psychical scene and then the pain of what the male has said.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread