M-I wish I were a saint
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: Set March 28

She was in a blind rage reaching for him she didn't see Charm move as she blocked her mate. It was the scent of blood that brought Aeron to the realization. She snarled as she looked at Charm. How could she how could she just get in the way. Charm Concern seemed to leak through as she turned a death look at the large male.

She didn't care what he was doing with his hands but she was damn sure Charm was not going to step in again. Do not and I repeat do not move again.Aeron spoke as she turned to look at her. I love you and he does not. She spoke as she looked back to the male. Love it was a trivial word and a poor subject for Aeron.

Aeron pulled out a second knife and went for the man as she looked at him. She had death written in her eyes and looking at him he was going down. Golden brown feet barely hit the ground as she raced towards him. She launched herself off the ground at him. The knife braced to impact with him.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread