M-I wish I were a saint
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: Set March 28

Aeron actually had to jump to hit her target. She was so used to dropping down from trees of other high objects at her targets. Aeron snarled as she made full contact with the male that was her target. He was no longer going to be allowed to leave when this was done she would have his fur to keep her warm at night. She would feed him to the crows and laugh all the way home. No one absolutely no one messed with anathema's Atheed or those who she cared for.

Aeron felt the knife slide into flesh and she smiled. She was going to kill him it was demon vs demon and he would lose for power was not all that mattered. She was going to limit his ability to strike at her. She left back as he turned to look at her. His voice annoying her more so. The time for talking was over the golden woman said nothing as he swung at her. She was able to move to the side out of the way this time. But she was slightly afraid what would happen if he actual could hit her.

Leaping at him shshe went to attack him with her bare fist.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread