M-I wish I were a saint
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: Set March 28

Once upon a time the golden Atheed would have looked at Charm pleading and just broken his arm and sent him packing. But he had gone past the point of that, Aeron would not allow the innocent lives he had harmed go with just a few breaks. She merely glanced at Charm to make sure that she was not moving. Aeron was not going to have her move anywhere.

He came at her with her own weapon. She did not fear that close combat was what she did the best. She did nothing but work with knives and her sword. A flick of her wrist she had another knife out and she was ready for all that he had to throw at her.

He swung at her she snarled trying to dodge it she couldn't feeling the knife slide across her flesh. The smell of blood hyped her a bit as she looked at him. Bad aim She said snarling. The knife slid across her mid not cutting to far deep. Aeron swung at him hoping that she'd make some form of contact. She was ignoring Charm and her please to stop.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread