M-I wish I were a saint
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: Set March 28

Aeron huffed as she took a deep breath the smell of blood made her just want to keep going. She laughed as he held his dead arm infront of him. He was trying to defend himself. She wanted to kill him to make him pay for what he had done to her. She did nothing but beg Aeron to play nice.

She snarled as she heard Charm. I told you not to move She snapped turning to glance at her. Back up and I will not kill him She snarled her voice rang with danger. She was going to do what ever she had to do though even if it came to killing him. Turning back to him she snarled.

She was loyal to you, She was nothing but loyal and you killed your children.She didn't care that he couldn't hear her. She growled watching him as she raced towards him. She pulled out her sword and smiled. She was going to make him bleed until he realized that he was a demon. He was no better then her or was it Aeron was no better then him? She was a killer thats all she was.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread