M-I wish I were a saint
[html]

There was a deep anger in her voice; the Sawtooth female rolled her ears back as she looked to the coyote that she did love ever so deeply. She would not give up as she clung to her fearless knight in shining armor. Charm yelped as she pushed her head into the female. ”Aeron….I…You…PLEASE?!” Charm knew that it would take a lot more than her holding onto her begging her not to hurt him, well hurting him was not what the calico Sawtooth was worried about, it was the fear that she would kill him.

Charm whined softly hearing the coyote defend the she wolf’s honor. Charm had remained physically loyal to the male, however her heart was never his, and so there fourth she had not remained loyal”Aeron stop, he’s right…” She hissed, though her body had been purely his her heart and mind…well that was elsewhere.

The brown male smiled as he saw the calico she wolf that was supposed to be his mate, she was suppose to cling to him, and tell him everything that was on her mind and heart. This was not something the brown male liked to see. He shifted his weight upon his feet as he moved closer and closer, making the gap between the two females and him-self smaller and smaller.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread