M-I wish I were a saint
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: Set March 28

Aeron didn't want to see Charm suffer she didn't want to deal with this. She pulled herself slightly away from Charm. She closed her eyes for a mere moment and looked up at the brown male. She was going to make him beg. She would love to watch his blood slide across her blade.

Back up. She said to Charm. I wont allow you to get hurt again. Her voice had changed from rage to something else, her mind was just a web of emotion. Aeron snarled as she looked at the male who seemed to be inching his way closer. She had already stopped him in a way. His arm was barely useable and she wasn't as worried.

Aeron took a stance holding her sword ready to stop him from harming Charm. She was not moving from the spot she was going to wait for him to come at her.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread