M-I wish I were a saint
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: Set March 28

Aeron sighed Charm was right maybe she should just let the male go she didn't want to see Charm in pain. She nodded lowering her sword as she began to place it away. She glanced at Charm and smiled she had to listen to Charm.

Just as she was lowering her guard the male came at her. A snarl emitted from her as she realized that he was going for the Calico goddess. Aeron raced to block the attack on the female only to get struck with the attack. She gasped as the power behind the struck caused her to tumble away.

Aeron laid on the ground for a moment. She snorted looking at the ground she put on golden hand down and started to stand. Looking at him she snarled. Moving towards him. She reached for a knife and launched it at him. She could feel blood dripping down her face.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread