A freak, that I'm sure
[html]
Your table makes me dizzy O_o

The situation was so cute, Rio almost smiled. It was as if they were playing Hide and Seek; he wouldn’t come to look for her, and she wouldn’t dare to venture toward him. She kept her ground, but became nervous when she heard the faint metallic glide of a weapon that had been just unsheathed. His statement, however, made her giggle cutely, and audibly, ”You think I’m a spy?” She could barely contain another giggle, but she held it in tightly. ”Please, coyote. I have no reason to spy on your kind. I already know what I need to know about them, and I don’t care to know more.” She wasn’t intentionally being rude, if that was even how she sounded. She didn’t have any reasons that would cause her to spy on anyone, and she really couldn’t believe how absurd this brute somewhere before her sounded.

With every word he spoke, even if they were stank toward her kind, she began to feel less on edge and more comfortable. If he was as straight-forward as others she had met from Inferni, then she would have a reason to be scared, but this brute hadn’t shown himself yet, which proved to be no major threat. Maybe if she angered him… but she didn’t see that coming any time soon, especially not until they were finished playing Hide and Seek.

”How sweet of you.” Her words were cold, and dripped with sarcasm. Her head on a stake, for all including her family to see, would serve it’s purpose to show just how stupid she really is, and was. She was beginning to get fed up with playing games with him, whoever he was. ”Who are you?” Maybe if she could just get a name out of him… Fat chance, though, as she already knew her chances of finding any friendly information about him were slim. ”I’m Nera,” she lied. She wouldn’t tell the other her real name, unless he knew it first or found it out.

<style>
#rio-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:13px;font-family:Georgia, sans-serif;line-height:15px;}
#rio-textduo p {text-indent:40px;}
#rio-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#rio-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rio-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2yvotvo.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#rio-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/20727bk.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:150px;}
#rio-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rio-textduo.pts {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread