Of my darkest days
[html]
Bah, not my best post forgive me. Not used to daddy Alaki yet xD / +353 numbah!

Further he fell into his own thoughts, the sound of splashing and dripping water eventually drained away as he completely emerged himself into memories of his childhood. It was in a way, a form of self harm for nothing good ever came from remembering those times, only pain and loss. The deeper he delved into them the more he considered the fact that he was no different from his adopted father, he was distant and sometimes uncaring towards his own children, only scolding them when they do something wrong and working in a manner that minimised the amount of contact he had with them. To others it may have appeared that he didn't care for his children but that wasn't his case; he loved them as much as the emotion frightened him and wanted the best for them and him being within their lives wasn't a good thing; his influence was poor and trouble followed him closely at times.

Because of his distant stance in raising his children Miwa had turned out to be quiet a work of art, even from his perspective the girl truly had a malicious and frightening streak in her and refused to listen to others advice. Even after the foolish girl almost got herself and two of Naniko's kids killed all he could do was scold her while knowing nothing he said was being taken aboard. Aoi... he knew little about his second daughter, for his children’s psychotic mother had raised her until she had died and even after the young girl sought him out and joined Anathema there was a wall between them he wasn't sure he could cross and whether he wanted to. So lost in thought he almost missed his name being spoken, slowly he blinked to clear away the thoughts that haunted him and lowered his head to see where his most puzzling daughter stood. Smiling warmly, an expression he showed only to those he cared for, he waved a hand for her to come forward. Hey trouble, everything okay? he asked wondering why she had come to find him at such an hour.

<style type="text/css">
.alathang b {font-weight:bold; color:#629791; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0c2b28; }
.alathang p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.alathang {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#405c54; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9EjNo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#192625; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.alathang p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.alathang p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread