Of my darkest days
[html]
Awkward daddy be awkward / +421 numbah!

At the young girls explanation he rolled his eyes, not the least bit surprised that one of Beyaz's brats had decided to fill his daughters head with a load of misleading rubbish. Saigai is just as much as an idiot as his father and you should know better than to listen to either Beyaz or Saigai; or any of the crows for that matter his voice was filled with the humour he felt regarding the girl's naivete, but he managed to squash the despite to laugh, not wishing to offend his ever skitterish daughter. What that aho of a crow was most likely trying to explain is that Secui forms are bulkier, in combat having more weight and power can give one an advantage; but that doesn't necessarily mean size wins, often speed and skill are of greater importance then how big one is and how much muscle they have the explanation wasn't his clearest and he knew he'd gotten a little sidetracked with the combat stuff, fights being of more interest to him then the subject of shifting. The point is, no matter what form you take you are still you he nodded, satisfied with his simpler explanation.

Uncertain he held his arms open awkwardly, not really sure if a hug was appropriate or if the child would even allow such contact between himself and her; unlike Miwa, Aoi had been raised by her mum and at times it felt like his daughter was a stranger to him, mostly because she somewhat was. Regardless he wanted to try his best to be there for her now that she was living with him, if she needed someone to listen to her, he'd be there, he would defend her and try to give her the world if she asked for it; both of his daughters were equally precious to him, they were family, something he himself had never had growing up and something he had longed for for so long. Shyly he smiled, the expression growing warmer as the fragile rust coloured girl called him 'dad', the one word warming his heart and shaking his emotions greatly. As she snuggled against him, he wrapped his arms around her thin waste, frowning slightly at how slim she was before lowering his head to rub his cheek against hers.

Yeah, I figured he answered, his voice a soft whisper, a dark grey hand stroked gently down her back, Don't worry squirt, I ain't going anywhere he reassured her, squeezing her tightly for a second.

<style type="text/css">
.alathang b {font-weight:bold; color:#629791; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0c2b28; }
.alathang p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.alathang {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#405c54; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9EjNo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#192625; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.alathang p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.alathang p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread