darling, it's time to turn a new leaf.
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... _05bot.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 0px;">
Sorry if I'm being too forward with my SUPER DRAMA. I need threads that explain a bit more about Zephyr, and I have not had a lot lately. Thanks.

He did not know what it was about the lands that had made him decide to stick around for sure this time. Most of the wolves that he had met were friendly, even the ones that changed into that strange, unnatural form, which was a big change from life back in Scotland. The wolf had decided this for himself, that he would find somewhere to live, someplace very stable. He wanted to live to a ripe old age, and the only way to assure that would be to join a pack.

Zephyr wandered around a lot, and today he was right on schedule. Sniff around a bit here, run around there. When he came into the room next to theirs he wasn't sure what to do...speak, or back away? He could hear their voices. They seemed to be in some kind of a meeting...maybe he had interrupted. Devlin had always told him that it was very, very rude to interrupt someone when they were in the middle of something. He'd said it so many times that it had become heavily engrained in the two year old. When he had found his lover struggling, hanging over the edge of the ship with the noose tight around his neck, he had followed that rule. No interruptions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread