New friends?
Aylu smile. So she was playful. Her nip to his chin had him nipping at her softly."You better be warm under all that. I don't ever get naked for people, 'specally women," he said nudging her again. He nibbled her ear again and laughed. This was definitely different. He licked her neck softly before settling back down. It would have been great if Terra hadn't tried to get up at his mention of food. "Woman! You going to hurt yourself more if you move like that. Hey I have an idea. If I made a make shift sleigh to carry you on would you let me take care of you in d'Arte? I could hunt and tend to your wounds better. Would you be willing to go with me?,' he asked softly his tail wagging in his excitement.

What would she say? Would she go with him. He really didn't want to leave her alone. He knew how to hunt and knew he could bring down a small doe for the both of them. He wanted her safe and warm before he did anything like hunting. She was out by her pack boarders. There where others out there that would hurt her if someone didn't watch her. She was considered fair game because she was injured and couldn't run. He didn't know what he would do if he let something happen to her.

Messages In This Thread