empire of gold
[html]

Word Count :: p>

It seemed as though the two both cared for Odessa and would do anything to make sure she was well cared for. In the end though that seemed to be where the common things between them stopped. The older male was not out to harm his young wife. He had even been sure to not do anything with her. They need not rush things due to a title. He wanted to just take their time and in time it would be right and they would have children and the world would be right.

Imhotep had to admit he prided himself with holding his cool. She was still above him though she was younger. He would not step out of his place he would not cause Odessa to suffer in any way because of his actions. Salvia moved to look at the horse and Imhotep turned his Attention to the mare as well.

He glanced at Salvia then back to the mare. He had never seen anything born before. Not even his siblings or other children. The miracle of life was something he had always seemed to wonder about. Imhotep stopped to look at the woman she was the one who knew more he wasn’t all too worried and he wasn’t sure the part he would play here.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread