nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd
[html]

--

It wasn’t until she stepped back and allowed him better vision of the mare that he realized what might be what was going on. Golden audits twitched at the thought of possibly witnessing what others often called the miracle of life. It wasn’t something he’d ever wished he could see, but it didn’t awake any repulsing reaction either. He had issues finding this natural part of the circle of life a miracle, but he knew his opinions were generally flawed with apathy. Naturally, he lacked the ability to return her smile, and therefore didn’t.

He had heard of her promotion and lowered his hybrid muzzle just slightly as she spoke of her rank. ”My congratulations,” his tenor voice offered, flat but not falsely. Her promotion was evidence of dedication and success, and it was a good sign for their pack. Next, her words brought the topic over to the mare with no name that belonged to him. It was a fine specimen indeed, visually and otherwise, though he was not qualified to make such a statement. But Salvia was, and he believed her when she said so.

Whatever could help their cause in whatever way? ”If you believe it would be a good choice, then I will comply.” Sunset eyes moved to her younger face. The mare wasn’t used as often as she should, and it would be no problem to use her for breeding purposes. Itachi preferred using his own feet when travelling, and was not particularly fond of horseback.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread