We'll be flyin' on the G5
[html]
ooc: Yayyy.

Don't make me change my mind.

She was glad to see Khaden again. The dark wolf looked almost exactly like her father Roman. Naniko had long forgiven the way that her father had left her as a pup, so now all that she tried to remember was the fond memories. She could remember a few things, like playing in the horse barns in Chimera and her mother taking her out and playing hide-and-seek with her, but most of the rest of it was lost. "Hey there, Khaden."

Savina was next to come, and the unshifted wolf gave her a friendly nuzzle in return. She knew that she could count on Savina to come to any and all pack activities; the girl was a bright light amongst the darkness of the war. When Soran came Naniko grinned, nudging her mother in law affectionately. "I'm glad you came"

Then Jazper and Conri. She looked up at him, sitting on the banister, then out toward the group that had gathered. Lucifer came, and then Apollo, going down the stairs between she and Savina to take a spot on the ground. She'd seen Nella around, and gave the dark wolf a smile. There was a mixture of colors present, but black seemed to dominate a little, she noticed. She wasn't sure how they'd ended up with so many darkly colored wolves...Savina, Khaden, Soran, Jazper, Lucifer, and Nella. When she saw Kansas she gave him a grim sort of smile, then continued to look back around at the others. She didn't want to make it seem like she wasn't paying attention to Kansas, but didn't want to focus on him for too long.

"Well...I think everyone who's going to arrive is here. We should start with names, I think, because some of us might not know the others. I hope you all know me, but if you don't...I'm Naniko D'angelo. After the introductions we'll get along to more serious matters."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread