We'll be flyin' on the G5
OOC: AHHH! O.O SO sorry for the wait!! ._.

IC:
WC: 327

He watched as more wolves appeared: Conri, his father, brother and two wolves he had never seen before. How is it that someone can live in a pack since it was created and yet not know everyone? The thought clung to his mind until he white leader spoke, "Well...I think everyone who's going to arrive is here. We should start with names, I think, because some of us might not know the others. I hope you all know me, but if you don't...I'm Naniko D'angelo. After the introductions we'll get along to more serious matters." He listened turning at watching as two black wolves introduced themselves. The first wolf seemed awkward around the group as he quickly introduced himself. "I'm, uh, Khaden." ' Well that was graceful" He thought to himself almost feeling sorry for the apparently shyer male.

As the silence after the introduction took place he lifted his aching body and moved over towards his father taking a seat beside him. His amber eyes watched him, he seemed to be feeling ill. The black male lifted his good arm and placed his hand on his shoulder wishing he could speak to him. After Khaden, Savina introduced herself. As she spoke Jazper shifted awkwardly. She seemed to sure of herself. Suddenly he realized, it was his turn. He looked around, removed his good arm form his father's shoulder and flashed a friendly and open smile, "I'm Jazper Rhiannon. It's good to meet you all." By 'you all' he meant those he had not previously met. He happened to know at least half the pack members present and wondered who was missing. He thought about what the other Twilight Valer's thought of him with one arm obviously freshly bitten open and just barely starting to heal around the edges, with the opposite leg scratched up and still bloody. He refused to stop smiling still, keeping a calm and happy aura around him, even though he wished he could curse.

Messages In This Thread