We'll be flyin' on the G5
[html]
Tongue Let's just go with one more post, and then we'll be done?

She wanted to make sure that they all knew of the threat and how to react if a coyote did come to the territory. They would need to tell Naniko, Lucifer, or Conri and let them handle it. The female would probably go out and remind the coyote of their treaty with Inferni, that none of the clan was to be around or near the Twilight Vale borders, and then go and tell Gabriel about it. It was tattle-tailing, maybe, but Twilight Vale would survive in the end...they'd get through this stupid war.

"Now that we all know each other...I wanted to make something clear to everyone. Twilight Vale has made a treaty, of sorts, with Inferni. None of you are to get involved in this war that they've got going on with Dahlia de Mai. It doesn't involve us, whoever's right and whoever's wrong...and none of us should go off and risk our lives because of Haku. He started this himself, brought it onto his pack himself...but he's not going to bring it to this pack. If you see an Inferni member near our borders, do not attack it. They shouldn't even be here...but this is just in case. If you find one, come and get either me, Conri, or Lucifer...and we'll take care of it." She did want to hear opinions on the topic...but at the same time, she wanted to make sure that they knew that this decision had already been made. "This is for the safety of the pack. I expect each and every one of you to follow it...to keep you all safe."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread