[J] Hoping to find a new home
OOC: Of course I don’t mind Big Grin and I’m sorry it’s kind of short; I wanted to get a post up before my meeting. I promise the next one will be longer <3

The sound of hooves steadily approaching caught Ismeme’s attention. She turned to see a femme mounted on a cream Clydesdale heading her way. The Luperci stopped in front of Isa. Her slender body sat atop the large horse. Her cream colored underbelly matched the pelt of the beast beneath her. The black stripe along the females face that stood out against her caramel pelt and made her appear more elegant. The raven black hair, flowing down her back blew lightly in the breeze. She certainly was a beautiful young wolf.

Isa smiled when the caramel femme used a language she was very familiar with. “Buon giorno a voi pure signora.” She smiled and bowed to the stranger as she spoke again. “I apologize miss, I was unaware of how close I had come. I do not wish to trespass onto your land.” Ismeme looked up at the girl and held her arms out to show she wasn’t a threat. The femme was a member of a pack that lived by, Isa was in luck. Perhaps this was her chance to join a pack. “My name is Ismeme Theos ma’am. You may call me Isa if you like and I am looking to become a member of your pack.” She smiled sincerely at the femme. “May I ask your name? I promise I don’t bite.” Isa chuckled a little at her last statement. She wouldn’t bite the female but she did think her statement was humorous. Isa stood quietly, waiting for the female to reply and to see if she would be seen as a threat or not.

Messages In This Thread