[J] Hoping to find a new home
[html]

Im sorry for the crap post...I hope my new table makes up for it :O

The woman at the borders spoke Italian back to her, exchanging greetings for the meantime. The tawny coydog watched from her regal perch atop her horse, large ears perked listening as she talked.  In a way, Selene was studying the girl for anything helpful to contribute to Casa. She was fit, but what was the range of her skills? What extent could this woman train to become one of the knights in Casa di Cavalieri? Smiling, Sel gave her name. "I'm Selene Vansenza."

Selene dipped her black tressed tiara as she spoke of wanting to join up in Casa. It seemed as if new members were always a welcomed thing, seeing how the members make the pack This was the first time Sel had met a loner at the borders, when she had been a loner herself she had been addressed by Wayne McCoy, the young woman took a moment to think about it, what Wayne had asked her. "What do you know about Casa di Cavalieri? Have you heard of us before?" A brow raised curiously, the youth also found herself interested in why a loner would be interested here. It wasn't hard to think about though, Casa was a nice place. Nice people. It must have meant the pack was growing in popularity, good for the Sole and Luna. "If you don't know much...I can fill you in."

Taking a breath, Selene dismounted from the broad platform of her horse, sliding down to her true height. Isa was taller by a bit, just a tidge. Not uncommon, she was shadowed by the many giants in the pack. "Unfortunately I can not accept you into the pack, but when I feel we're ready...I'll call the Sole or Luna, our alphas." Scratching a pierced floppy ear, Selene continued. "And what skills do you possess that would be of great value to Casa?"

She's a dreamer
She's a sprite
But a prisoner of her soul

<style>
.selene3 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene3 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene3 b {color:#00CCFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene3 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... 2b2b20.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00CCFF; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene3 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread