[J] Hoping to find a new home
OOC: Your post is not crap but I do love the new table! Who made it?

”It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Selene.” Isa smiled at Selene, happy to finally see a friendly face besides her sister after so long. She listened as Selene spoke and her ears flattened against her head when she was asked what she knew about the pack. She felt so ashamed. Here she was, asking to join a pack when she knew nothing about them. ”I apologize Miss, I am new to the area and had not heard of you until now. I came in hopes of finding a new home.” Selene had called her home Casa di Cavalieri, translated to House of Knights. It seemed to be a very nice place as far as Ismeme could tell, and if the other members were like Selene she would get along with the others quite well. ”I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me about your home if you don’t mind.”

She watched as Selene dismounted the cream horse. She was a little shorter than Isa but her mother did always say she could pass for a male in her Lupus form just with her large stature alone. Isa listened as the caramel coated femme spoke again. Selene could not accept Isa but would call her alphas once she felt Isa was ready. ”I understand Selene. Besides, it would be nice to get to know a member of Casa di Cavalieri before I meet the Sole or Luna.” Her ears perked up when she was asked what skills she possessed. She stood proud as she spoke. ”I am a skilled hunter, able to provide food. Because of my, history, I have learned to be a strong and fairly decent fighter. I am able to hold my own in a fight and I refuse to back down. By nature I am extremely protective as well and would do everything in my power to make sure Casa was kept safe.”

Messages In This Thread