[J] Hoping to find a new home
[html]

I made it. And thanks! You're pretty good at writing! I'll speed this up, add "Leader Needed" to the title of your first post 

It was clearly obvious that this young woman had manners and carried the proper etiquette. Which substantially made the tawny coydog feel better. Properly behaved knights were much more pleasant to be around. Imagine speaking to someone rude! "It's nice to meet you too." Sel added before conjuring up whatever words Wayne had told her of on her day of recruitment. "Casa di Cavalieri was founded after the Aniwayan war, I wasn't involved or knew about it until...Not too long ago. The war had been terrible, prisoners from Crimson Dreams were taken as prisoners. No one was happy during it at all....When it was resolved, Casa was formed by Jazper Rhiannon-Knight and Anann Kelevra...The Sole and Luna. We try to keep as close knit as possible, building ties to become stronger and become a force able to unite different canine groups...So nothing like the war will happen again."

A delicate hand raised itself to pat her horse's neck lovingly, before listening with ears perked for the words of the pale wolfess. Her skills were interesting, useful even. She found herself nodding along with her, seeing the pride shine through into the cool air. This would be lucky for Casa. For having many ale talented beings. It would certainly benefit the lands much better. "I see...Well-- Casa di Cavalieri could really use your skills...I think they're useful and would do a great deal of good for the pack..." An approving smile spread across the brown knight's maw, looking back to mutter softly. "I shall call them now...I see no problems with how you plan to serve and be loyal, your skills are amazing." Her muzzle lifted towards the clouds, calling high in her coyote voice, sending her yelp to the heavens and the surrounding lands. It only took a moment to alert them, now there was a short period of waiting for them to arrive. 

She's a dreamer
She's a sprite
But a prisoner of her soul

<style>
.selene3 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene3 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene3 b {color:#00CCFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene3 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... 2b2b20.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00CCFF; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene3 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Edit by Melissa: Members of Casa were not taken hostage in the AW war as it was not founded yet Wink

Messages In This Thread