[J] Hoping to find a new home
Isa looked up as a large black male came into view. He was massive yet he also reminded her of her sister with his dark pelt and bright yellow eyes that stood out. He was a very handsome wolf, but being the Sole, he more than likely had a mate already. He showed his dominance with his body language but put a smile on his face, making him seem less intimidating. He gave a small bow to Isa with his head and Ismeme submitted to the large black male. She bowed low to him as he spoke to Selene.

She listened quietly as he turned and spoke to her. She bowed her head to him again before speaking. ”I am Ismeme, most call me Isa though. It is a pleasure to meet you Sir Jazper.” She had always been overly respectful to leaders, using Sir or Lady when referring to an alpha, or Sole. She smiled at Jazper before speaking again. ”I would like to ask you to consider adding me as a member of Casa di Cavalieri. It would be a great honor to be a member Sir Jazper.” Isa bowed her head to the Sole once more as she finished. She looked up at him, awaiting an answer.

Messages In This Thread