[J] Hoping to find a new home
[html]
OOC: / +300

He was pleased with he manners. Although he did not demand the submission there was something in his Alpha blood that relaxed more when a stranger showed proper respect. He was not an arrogant soul, at least he believed himself not to be, but the Knight held strong values and respect went a far way with him. He listened, allowing himself to remain silent as the fae spoke, taking in her words and how she spoke. She worded her sentences well, a mark of a good politician. Perhaps with time and practice she could be a good ambassador.

Her request to join the pack did not surprise him as there were only a couple of reasons a member would call him to the boarders, either they were having issues with a trespasser, a member of a different pack wanted to speak to him, or someone wanted to join. Even though he trusted Selene had inquired some things before his arrival Jazper held a healthy curiosity for those who wished to join Casa. Please, just call me Jazper. He insisted. Although he enjoyed the title of ‘Sir’ it was not something he wished to be called permanently.

Shuffling his feet in the cold damp grass the leader looked the female over once more. She had a scar on her chest, three swipes that reached to her ribs. It was very similar to the four-claw scar that ran from his right shoulder down to wrap around his left hip but he did not inquire about it. Instead he asked a broader question, Well Isa, what do you have to offer your packmates? I assume that if you join I will have your loyalty but what about my members? In Casa we work towards being a family. I wish only the best for my members and we work as a pack to survive. What skills would you bring to the table? The alpha was unaware that Selene had asked a very similar question already but regardless he wanted an answer.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread