[J] Hoping to find a new home
Isa nodded when Jazper asked her to drop the Sir. ”I apologize Jazper.” She bowed her head in respect once more. She watched as he shuffled his feet and looked her over. Then she finally noticed he had a scar similar to hers. The part of her mane that covered her eye still covered her other scar. Isa hated the scar, she had received it from her father the night she killed him after she watched her mother’s body go limp by her father’s hand. She hated her father with a passion and was glad he was dead. He could torture neither Nadia nor herself any longer. Isa pushed the thought of her father out of her mind and concentrated on the black brute in front of her.

She kept her eyes on him as he spoke and asked the same question Selene had asked not too long ago. ”If I join I will be able to provide food for Casa, being a fairly skilled hunter. I am very protective by nature and will do everything in my power to protect not only you but also the entire pack. I am able to hold my own in a fight and I am stronger than I appear. All Casa members may come to me with anything they may need and they will have my loyalty to them as well but I am loyal to you and the Luna above all others.” She bowed to the Sole again as she awaited a reply from Jazper.

Messages In This Thread