close, open, repeat
[html]
http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 96275b.jpg); background-color:#cddbde; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">'tis short, and for that i apologise, but i needed something up fast ^^

It was late afternoon, and Sepirah found herself sitting on the mansion porch without anything productive to do. Hunting had been done this morning, the jackal woman being fortunate that the black viper had eaten some few weeks before hand and didn't need to be fed again for a significant amount of time. Which meant Sepirah was free to enjoy the fruits of her hunting prowess. While she wasn't particularly strong, she was fleet footed and steady when she moved across jagged landscape, nearly a perfect hunter. Her small size limited her strength however, she had large, trained muscles but they never seemed to get the job done.

Sepirah smoked the last of the cannabis joint between her fingers and casually stubbed it against the wood she sat at. Careless perhaps, but licking her finger and dousing the embers safely made sure that no blaze would occur. She sighed, flicking her hair back behind her shoulders and fixing her fringe, which already needed trimming again. Her ears flicked to see if anyone was around, the jewellery attached to them clinking as she did so.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread