Taste the sky
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 300+ All welcome. A little mountain adventure time. Smile Back-dated to March 9

Titania had taken to climbing. Over the months she had explored the forests and plains of their northern home, but there was a territory that was often underappreciated. Before it had been covered with snow and ice, too dangerous to climb the rocky slopes, but now that the frost was melting much of the danger was gone. It was still a perilous climb, and there was still a lot of snow on the mountains, but that all just added to the thrill of it.

In the beginning where the paths were steep but still paths, she had started out in her Lupus form. Four paws made the steep climb much easier to bear. But as the pathways narrowed and became rockier this many legs became hard to navigate with, so she transformed into her Optime form. Lean and slender and agile, the Alphess continued her ascent. The higher she climbed the harder the wind whipped at her, the colder it became. It was so invigorating!

Now she was going nearly straight up, arms reaching out and hands clasping rocks to pull her slender body from one level to the next. Finally she reached a precipice with a flat surface, and judging by how hard she was panting even in this cold, it was time to rest. Climbing out to the very edge, she swung her legs over and peered out at the beauteous sight that was New Dawn. She wasn’t but a fraction up the steep part of the Halcyon Mountains, but she still felt like she was on top of the world.

Invigorated, she threw her head back and howled to the morning sky. Her song rang out over the lands; it was a song of utter bliss. When it died, her ears perked and she listened for any return howls – they would know she wasn’t calling them but she hoped they heard her happiness. Then, a moment later, an ear flicked and she glanced over the edge of the precipice to see if she still had a partner, or if they had pooped out long ago.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread