[M] Wandering around
[html]
OOC Laughs

Being licked on the muzzle was startling. Usually only Sebastian and Selene did that to him. His two protectors, the ones he cared for. What was he supposed to think of this? It got even more complicated as she giggled, describing clothing as constricting. That was exactly how Hadley felt, but the way her fingers danced around his chest was so suggestive. It seemed they weren't talking about the same thing anymore. Isa slid behind him, and Hadley craned his head to keep her in sight. She suddenly seemed very dangerous, a siren luring him to his death.

The nip to his shoulder had him pulling away as quickly as he could. To be bit was a terrifying experience for him. None did that to him, knowing the wave of memories it would trigger. The way she touched him so gently before biting him, it was so much like the way Amy had softly smiled before plunging her knife into his flesh. The smirk of confidence made him feel unsteady, wondering what he should do. He could be hurt, or he could be used. Straightening up Hadley recalled that he was free now. He didn't have to do what she wanted him to. I-I'm using the cloth to let me take the time to fix it properly. He avoided her gaze, unsure if the message that he wasn't interested was clear enough.

<style type="text/css">
.darkfields b {font-weight:bold; color:#775f2c; letter-spacing:.5px}
.darkfields p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.darkfields {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#151608; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2rcww95.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #52361d; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#595731; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread