[M] Wandering around
OOC: Sorry it's so long, Isa is feeling very talkative.

Hadley hesitantly toughed her own scars lightly as she traced over the three large ones on his chest. She never asked him to or even expected it; he just did it. Once she had stepped back again Hadley told her he would protect her. It took her completely by surprise. She stared at him and nodded. ”I’ll protect you too Hadley.” She hugged him again but not as tight as last time. Isa licked his cheek but not out of affection, as a thank you. She was happy her and Hadley were getting along better now and she knew she truly would protect him with her life. He was both a pack member and she felt a connection with him. They had both gone through a great deal of pain it seemed, given by someone they knew. Neither one seemed to want to talk about their past but since Hadley was willing to protect her, she figured she could trust him and at least try to open up to him.

She looked down and took a deep breath, preparing herself so she could attempt to stay calm. Isa looked up into Hadley’s eyes as she began to talk. ”My father had never been very fond of me. He always made it seem like he hated me and didn’t even want me around. He spoiled my sister and beat me, making sure he never left any marks. It went on till I was a yearling. He was going to take his anger out on me again but mother had had enough.” Isa paused and took a deep breath while holding onto the black crescent moon pendant around her neck. She didn’t want to get angry around Hadley and frighten him again. ”She had protected me and he killed her in front of my sister and myself. I stood there and did nothing as she died in front of me.” She noticed herself becoming angry and sat down on the chair that was next to the desk. She took deep breaths and closed her eyes before she looked back up at Hadley, making sure she wasn’t scaring him. ”My sister and I attacked him. She was blinded in her left eye and I almost was in my right.” She motioned at the part of her silver mane that covered her right eye. ”He gave me the rest of the scars besides the one on my side and back, those were from the raid. My sister was badly hurt as well but we…we ended up killing him.” Isa didn’t know what else to say without either becoming angry or crying again. She looked up at Hadley, hoping he wasn’t scared; but after her story it was very likely he would be.

Messages In This Thread