Is this the gold mine, or just the shaft?
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 300+ Adventuuuuure!

The morning had started off standard enough; there had been an invitation from their sister pack, Ichika no Ho-en, a few days ago, so Titania had decided to join her pack’s friends in their celebration. It seemed one member was going to have puppies soon, and it was to be a celebration of new life. Living so close to Ichika, the journey there would take little time at all. Upon a quick inquiry to the pack the Alphess found that Shandom also wanted to come, so she and her Gamma set out together. Anyone else who wanted to attend planned to come in a separate party.

They left at dawn and padded side by side between shoreline and rock. Titania chose her Lupus form – easiest to travel in – and often trotted along with her shoulder butting right up against Shandom in her customarily affectionate way.

The Alphess had changed since the start of New Dawn, maturing greatly even though the pack was only born a couple months ago. Her first birthday was just a day ago and she was maturing into a beautiful wolfess, who still brought a fresh youthful vigor to the world around her. Now, she peered around with golden eyes, drinking in the landscape and tongue lolling out of her mouth with her happy wolf-grin pant.

“I wish we were walking with the moon,” her voice broke the silence. “But it will be nice to see how she smiles upon our friends in Ichika.” Her nose dropped to the ground again, her paces slowing as she sniffed intently. A moment later she popped her head up with the sound of a crunch; she’d found a small bone remnant and munched it down happily. She was becoming known for her love of bones.

“Perhaps it is time for a light travel snack?” She cocked her head, looking at Shandom as she licked her muzzle from habit, even though there had been no meat to get her nose dirty. They wouldn’t need much more than a hare or a fowl, and small animals were usually easy to sniff out so close to the cracks and crags of the Halcyon Moutnains.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread