[aw] may god have mercy
[html]

Hotaru Lives Hotaru TalksHotaru thinks

Sorry for the wait. WC: 293

Truth be told, being blind had its privileges. Because she could not see, she care little for appearance and even for species. Canines were all the same too her, just as accessories and clothes were. Even so, Hotaru wished she could see again. Her dreams were filled with light and color, while her waking world was dark and black. Her wish to see the vultures wings was more of a wish to simply be able to see in general.

Footsteps were masked by the wind, but the lack of scent alerted her to his change in position. His kind offer made the corners of her lips turn up for a brief second. She had accomplished her goal, he was finally respecting her. Hotaru nodded to show she understood, but otherwise she didn't move. Rather, the male before her had intrigued her curiosity. He was a scout, which meant he was probably familiar with the land. She was curious as to what her home looked like and had never actually bothered to ask. "I'm impressed. Being a scout takes great skill and keen powers of observation. I wouldn't mind listening to some of your stories, I am sure you have some good ones. Although, what I am really interested in is the land. What does it look like? Can you see another shore in the distance? Can you see the stars?"

Although she had grown up close to Nova Scotia, she did not traveled to the area until after her eyesight was taken from her. Although she had no interest in personal appearance, the Earth was a different story. Hotaru was especially interested in the stars. Her first memory was a star filled night with no moon and more fireflies than she could count.

Table by: Alex

<style>
.Hotaru .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Hotaru p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; font-weight:bold; text-indent:25px; color:#FAFAD2}
.Hotaru b {font-family:verdana; color:#efa21b; margin:5px; font-size:12px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 0px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Hotaru {background-color:#010409; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; align:center; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8990/fireflies.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #d27527; border-radius:8px; }
.HotaruTrans {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... hcraft.png); font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto; color:#000000;; line-height:16px; width:380px; text-align:justify; opacity:1;
;padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread