[aw] may god have mercy
[html]

Hotaru Lives Hotaru TalksHotaru thinks

Sorry for the wait. WC: 303

The blind female hadn't always been blind. She used to see, quit well in fact. However, she had always taken the ability for granted and when her sight was taken from her the loss was frightening and horrific. To have something for her entire life, and to have it suddenly taken away from her, it nearly destroyed the grey wolf. Because of this, when the coyote agreed to talk about the land she was immensely happy. Hotaru listened with a small smile on her face and she hung onto his every word. He description wasn't the most detailed, but it was enough for her to get a good idea of the land. In her mind she formed a fuzzy picture and filled it in with as much detail as she could possibly imagine.

"Thank you for indulging me. I really appreciate it." Hotaru paused for a moment, and wondered if she should continue on speaking. Although she wasn't really into trading, she knew that the pack was always encouraging its members to form positive trade relations with other packs. "I'm Hotaru from Cercatori d'Arte. If your interested, perhaps you could stop by the pack sometime and we could set up a trade. I'm a woodcarver, so I can supply you with bows and other useful tools."

Although her skills were not nearly close to what they once were, she liked to believe that they had improved since she first became blind. The wooden staff that she relied on to travel was one of the many products of her hard work. She had also managed to make a few successful bows. Every now and then she dabbled in the decorative arts and would make wooden sculptures as well. Although she often failed in her attempts to create wooden masterpieces, her abilities were slowly returning.

Table by: Alex

<style>
.Hotaru .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Hotaru p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; font-weight:bold; text-indent:25px; color:#FAFAD2}
.Hotaru b {font-family:verdana; color:#efa21b; margin:5px; font-size:12px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 0px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Hotaru {background-color:#010409; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; align:center; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8990/fireflies.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #d27527; border-radius:8px; }
.HotaruTrans {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... hcraft.png); font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto; color:#000000;; line-height:16px; width:380px; text-align:justify; opacity:1;
;padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread