Who i am from the start
[html]

WC:: 527 ^^

Placing his left paw out before him he lent into the stance, knees bending and confirming that he was in a steady stance. Raising the Katana he lifted it above his head, arms angled out of the blades way, the Katana's edge facing the sky. In a slow, measure movement he swing it down in a smooth arch and he breathed out with the motion, the point of the blade stopping inches from the ground. Once more he raised the blade and swung it down from over his head, but unlike before he didn't hold back and moved the blade down with a vicious speed, the Katana cut through the air easily and once more it stopped just above the ground. Stepping back he altered his stance and began to mimic various sword blocks, increasing his speed as he moved through basic and complex ones, picking his blocks and angles randomly.

To the young samurai there was nothing more satisfying then being able to wield a weapon with both procession and speed, which was the aim of his early practice; to work slowly and wield with procession and then to progressively up his speed whilst trying to maintain a perfect form, although he was no fool and he full understood that set forms and the like weren't always useful in actual combat and that he may be required to deviate from them, but he liked to work on what was dictated in the books he acquired as well as the advice and knowledge he had been given by others. With the blocking set done he relaxed and brought himself up to his full height, rolling his shoulders before placing the Katana back into it's sheath, the blades edge facing upwards.

Turning around he had intended to go into the indoor training rooms and pick up an array of smaller blades to work with, but a white female caused him to pause. Looking at her for a moment he didn't recognise and it took him a moment to recall the woman’s name and the memory of how he'd met her. Moving over to where the woman was stood he noted her submissive stance but chose not to comment on it;. “Ayasha, if there something I can do for you?” he asked, his voice was gruff from lack of sleep and the practice he'd just completed, the sentence may have seemed harsher then how he'd meant to ask, but such trivial details were ignored by the Angelo.

The sounds of wings reached him, giving him only a moment to look to his side and see the white crow approaching before the pest landed upon his shoulder heavily. It didn't surprise him that Beyaz had found him and he could only hope the rest of the crows and Alexander wouldn't follow the white pests lead. Rolling his eyes he glared at the crow for a split second before turning his attention back to the white woman. “I guess I better introduce the idiot. This here is Beyaz, he's my personal nuisance, not one of the alert crows” he vaguely waved a hand at the bird sat upon his left shoulder.

<style>
.kittyalaki1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.kittyalaki1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#c8c4ba; text-shadow:#c8c4ba 0px 0px 5px;}
.kittyalaki1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kittyalaki1 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kittyalaki1 {background-color:#121211; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... alaki1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #121211; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8c4ba; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.kittyalaki1-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.kittyalaki1 .ft-separator{width:260px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread