Who i am from the start
His form was very good and if she wasn’t mated, then she might have swooned for his toned body. But she was madly in love with Liam and only thought that Alaki was well muscled and able to protect the pack well. Plus, she was pretty sure that he was gay since he had shacked up with Matteo for a long time, until Teo ran off to AniWaya. Of course she wouldn’t tell anyone unless they specifically asked her if he was there.

The Angelo turned to go somewhere, likely inside, when he noticed her. He asked what she was doing here and she replied, ”I was hoping that Mido was here so we could spar again. But I guess he’s not. Have you seen him?” She liked being able to get back to fighting shape. It had been awhile since she had the chance to spar and enjoyed being able to do so. She did miss J’adore at times but shook it off.

A flutter of wings came from the sky and one of the many crows around came and landed on Alaki’s shoulder. It was introduced as Beyaz and she said, ”It’s good to meet you Beyaz.” She then turned her attention to Alaki. ”Speaking of crows, how exactly did you get this started? Because I wouldn’t think that the system was in place to begin with.” Her tone was curious and very polite, if not a bit eager.

Messages In This Thread