Who i am from the start
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 340 // +3 points
ooc; Thanks for letting me drop Alduin in here, guys! <3 If I’m a bother, just lemme know and I’ll drag his butt out!

Alduin had been watching curiously from afar, wondering if he was within his rights to join the two wolves in the training grounds. He recognized the darker creature to be the Angelo of Anathema, and it was the only reason he had kept his distance for as long as he did. As his ears picked up on the white wolf’s words and hopes to spar, he decided it was time to enter the field. The optime beast made his way to the pair slowly, ears falling back toward his skull and tail held low, but swaying gently from side to side.

I hate to be a bother to you both,” he began as he bowed deeply to the both of them in greeting. “My name is Alduin, and I find myself unable to resist the idea of learning how to properly defend the family. If that’s what you both were discussing, of course.

He lifted his body from the bow, but only enough to put him in a slouching stance. Truthfully, he wasn’t sure how Alaki would react to his intrusion and it did put a bit of fear into his heart; but, he would deal with the consequences later. He hadn’t been too concerned with Ayasha, though. She seemed to be a gentle beast, but he kept up his guard just in case. One thing he had learned in his short time here was that Anathema wolves were not always what they appeared to be.

My sincerest of apologies if I am not welcome here,” he stated humbly. “I will take my leave, if that is what you both wish.

Alduin fervently hoped they would allow him to stay. It had been far too long since he’d last done any training, and the training he did have was not at all formal. He fought with no technique, and it was truly embarrassing. He wanted to protect his newfound family, but in his current state he was no good to them. With any luck, Ayasha and Alaki would be willing to help him change that.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread