Who i am from the start
[html]
Word Count :: 423 Ultimate sucky late post! Forgive me ;___;

At the white female's words he blinked in surprise; he hadn't pegged the Seere to be a fighter and that wasn't because she was female but more to do with the nature she held herself with and the impression he had initially got from her. With the small bit of information he began to re-evaluate the woman, see more uses and potential within her then he had initially. “I see” he somewhat whispered before drawing himself out of his own thoughts, “No, ain't seen him around and i've been here for awhile, although he may have been; i'm bit oblivious when training to say the least” he elaborated, making a point to look behind him and run his eyes over the deserted training grounds before eventually bringing them back to white woman. When the Seere questioned the crow system he wasn't surprised; most people when meeting Beyaz seemed to either ask how he acquired and Albino crow companion or about the system he implemented with Anathema. Opening his mouth to respond to her, his eyes were drawn to moment behind the Seere. Blue eyes narrowed a fraction until the young Angelo recognised the other as pack, instantly relaxing once more he listened to the others self-introduction and interest in sparring.

Waving a hand in thin air he dismissed the others worries, “You are welcome, these lands are as much your home as they are mine so you are free to come and go” surprisingly the others excessive politeness and cautious struck a somewhat protective nerve with the Angelo, for most of the canines within Anathema were self-assured and confident, it was somewhat weird to encounter one so unsure and polite. “I don't believe we've properly met before Alduin. I'm Alaki” he introduced himself quickly, feeling somewhat awkward stating his name when he figured the other already knew who he was. “And to answer your question Ayasha, I got dumped with this pest here and he demonstrated some unique capabilities, all did was work upon his natural skill sets and capability to spot threats and trained him to alert myself and then expanded from there”.

Despite the work out he had just completed, the storm coloured male still felt he had much energy to burn and considering the talk of sparring and idea occurred to him, “So, I may not be Mido but if you wanna spar i'm more then willing” his lips pulled back to revel his teeth, the grin on his face was malicious, laced with excitement at the prospect of sparring.

Wolf photo by incanus, textures by Wu-KillahD & AsunderStock

<style>
.KMTT_Alaki p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alaki b {font-family:verdana; color:#aebccb; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Alaki {background-color:#181818; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#7d848c; line-height:12px; max-width:661px; min-width:31%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9899/aktab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:436px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alaki .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alaki .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread