Who i am from the start
She was used to people thinking that she couldn’t fight because she was small and light. She simply had a different style of fighting that allowed her to use her body with her lighter weapons effectively. But Alaki didn’t know where Mido was and Ayasha nodded distractedly. It was OK that he hadn’t seen the other male; if he wasn’t there she could always spar with someone else.

But before Alaki could explain how the crow system works, another male approached them and seemed rather skittish. She grinned and let Alaki take care of the talking. "It's OK. I'm Ayasha, Seere here in Anathema." The Angelo turned back to her and explained more about the crows. She was right that Alaki trained them and became a little more intrigued. "Do they bond to other canines?" She wanted to ask if she could become bonded to one but would work up to that.

She looked between the two of them and as Alaki spoke, she got an idea. "Alduin and I could take you on at the same time if you want? Or two of us fight and the winner faces the other person?" She kind of want the first one but figured that the other one could be fun as well. So she waited for them to decide.

Messages In This Thread