[m] Some of them want to abuse you
[html]
Bah. Cocky git he is ¬.¬ / +358!

Che. It wasn't his maturest of comebacks, but he refused to admit to the male that he was correct on the fact that the crows were what had awoken him. Roughly he rubbed his face with both eyes, sleep still fogging up his mind and slowing down his reaction speed and his capability to think altogether. Sighing he recalled the others words within his mind once more and this time round picked up on what was truly being said Is that so? I ain't much of a morning person, but if that doesn't bother you then maybe we can come to some arrangement, hmm? the grin that spread across his lips was that of twisted delight, humour sparkling in his eyes. It had been awhile since he'd had a chance to interact with someone in such a manner, his just awoken state stripping him of his usual hesitation and caution, allowing him for once to pick up on the others remark and responding instantly with his own.

Heh, no objection, huh? Well here's a question for you, why are you wearing clothes? his grin turned into a mischievous toothy grin, the question genuine but at the same time with innuendo laced through it. Truth be told he had never understood the reason why some canines were so fixated on wearing clothing; with or without, he truly didn't see the point. Yes, some clothes had pockets and provided extra warmth, but if such things weren't needed, why wear clothes? And my reasons for lack of clothing are my own. You'll have to kill me to get the answer to that question he sighed dramatically, as if his lack of clothing was some tiresome ordeal and nothing to do with his injured pride and incapability to catch one lone deer.

Noticing the others line of sight he re-arranged himself so that the other could look as much as he wanted and plucked away a few leaves that had attached themselves to him whilst he slept. He wasn't vain nor was he body conscious; if the other wanted to look he'd let him, so long as it remained entertaining that was.

<style type="text/css">
.kitkey b {font-weight:bold; color:#ab6a5c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e120c; }
.kitkey p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kitkey {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#571c10; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ggmrs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 277px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#842e1c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kitkey p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kitkey p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread