[m] Some of them want to abuse you
No problem! I have just failwaited you. ;_; Sorry!

Sebastian laughed warmly as the stormy male played along with his little game. His orange eyes glittered with mischievous amusement as Alaki grinned and returned the favour by looking the Italian over. Sebastian stretched out luxuriantly, unashamedly spreading his legs and flexing his shoulders, neck and abdomen. He did like being looked at, after all, especially by handsome naked men.

The acrobat's eyebrow raised as the samurai/ninja/what have you (he hadn't paid much attention to Alaki's job during their first meeting) offered to share some body heat. Well, wasn't he bold? It certainly wasn't an offer Sebastian was willing to refuse. "Well, if you truly don't mind. Though I can hardly see how you can get used to this cold."

Sebastian rolled to his feet and placed the satchel, bow and quiver of arrows on the ground. He quickly padded over beside Alaki, wriggling down beside him and grabbing Alaki's muscular arm. He did need his warmth, after all. Sebastian took his fellow foreigner's arm and pulled it around his shoulders, snuggling into Alaki's side and nuzzling his cheek against his grey, scarred chest. It was quite an easy fit, Sebastian's shoulders fitting snugly underneath Alaki's arm. It did help that the latest object of his affections was about fifteen inches taller than him.

Safe, warm and cuddly with newfound warmth, Sebastian sighed his appreciation against Alaki's chest and let out a pleased growl. One coal-black finger traced a scar on the scarred wolf's chest as he spoke.

"Just a bit, I suppose," he admitted. "We'd have to know each other better before I got too sad." Sebastian's other hand found Alaki's tail and playfully twisted the fluffy tail through his fingers, snickering as he did so.

Oh, and that last confirmation. Sebastian was about to get laid, and he was going to enjoy it. A grin showed off sharp canines as he grinned, his tongue slipping out to lick his chops- and if his tongue just so happened to graze the fur of Alaki's chest, that was a bonus.

"Well then," he smiled, the hand on the grey wolf's chest moving down to his waist, tracing the bones of his hips for a few moments. "Why don't you help me out of them?"

Messages In This Thread