Dug my way out of blood and fire
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 472 :: Garden information is located here. Free posting order from now on, thanks for posting guys :3

As he summoned they came, some slower then others but still they had at least made the effort to attend the meeting, whilst some were clearly down right lazy or absent from pack lands, either way the turn out to the meeting was considerably better compared to the last one. It infuriated him that others had previously taken meetings and their leaders summons for nothing, as if they believed he and Naniko called meetings for their own entertainment. Blue eyes scoured over the gathered crowd, noting the faces of those who were there and those who weren't, before he took in a breath and got straight to the reasons why he had called everyone here.

“I'll not waste your time and so i'll get straight to the first of many points.” he spoke the words, his voice coming out strong and clear despite his deep hatred of public speaking. “After much discussion me and Naniko have decided upon a … change within our leadership ranks, a promotion of sorts for myself to Angelo; although do not misunderstand me, Naniko is still very much your Angela, we have simply chosen to split leadership between ourselves.” he grinned slightly as he explained, looking over to Aeron he inclined his head slightly before continuing his little speech “And with my promotion, Aeron has too been promoted to Atheed. As many of you already know she is both loyal and dedicated to Anathema and we wish to reward her for her efforts and we know she will do well to continue serving us all.” he didn't elaborate too much, simply getting the facts out there; if either Naniko or Aeron wished to add to what he said once he was finished they were welcome to, he simply wanted to get everything he had to say said.

“Aside from promotions we are also starting two new construction projects. I understand full that the village is still heavily in the works, but I ask of you all to spare some time to work on the following matters if you can.” it wasn't for his benefit that these projects were started, but for the pack themselves, and so if they wished for the projects completion they would have to work towards it's completion to gain from the finished result. “Now that the stables above ground have been finished, we hope to convert the old stables located within these caves into a workshop for anyone with crafting interests to use. The other project is located within the village; there is a large plot of land that would make a perfect location to grow some plants that we can add to both or stock and trading capacity” he explained, hoping others would take both of these new projects seriously and dedicate some of their time to contribute towards each ones completion.

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.txtkeycrow-box {float:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.txtkeycrow {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.txtkeycrow .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.txtkeycrow p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.txtkeycrow b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread