Dug my way out of blood and fire
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

ooc; I hope it's ok that I posted right after Kitty. I got bored xP If it's not, please disregard Alduin's musings <3

Alduin listened carefully to what Alaki had to say, trying as best he could to remember the names and faces of his superiors. Pack life was so confusing, and any bit of information he could get his hands on helped him tremendously. Still, it would take the beast many days to keep the details straight in his head. He found himself wondering how any of the leaders maintained such a good memory. He would have to learn their secrets one day.

When the workshops had been mentioned, the wolf’s ears perked up with interest and he quickly forgot his memory woes. He wasn’t the best craftsman around, but he did enjoy fiddling with small creations every now and then. It was a good creative outlet. Surely others would like the same. After all, he imagined that living in a pack was stressful. Everyone needed something to cool off with. He knew then that he would do as much as he could to help. Gardening, not so much, unfortunately. His mother had been the gardener back home, but Alduin spent little time amusing himself with learning about it. He regretted that immensely. The past was the past, however, and he would have to make himself useful in the present.

Sadly, my Angelo, I have no talents in gardening,” he said as he raised a hand somewhat to let Alaki know where he was in the crowd. “I can, however, offer my strength to the family instead.

He hoped this would be enough, but felt terrible for not being able to provide more to them. Perhaps, he thought, he could make up for the talent he lacked in the time he could spare on the projects. After all, he was new, and he had little to do as a Zepar than learn the tunnels of Anathema’s mountain home and hope that he would bump into someone more familiar with them than he.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread